If you have an existing Joomla website and design that you would like turned into a Joomla template then my Joomla template conversion services is for you. Prices start from £735.00.
Step 1 - Request quote
Either complete the Template Conversion enquiry form or email me your screenshots and brief. I can then give you a fixed price quotation to build your custom Joomla tempate.
Step 2 - Template development
I will hand code your custom Joomla template from the screenshots and graphics you provide. Screenshots can be provided as PSD, JPG, PNG or PDF. Your template will be responsive and work across desktop, laptop, tablets and smart phones. If you also need styling for specific 3rd party extensions such as menus please provide details.
Step 3 - Template testing
I will install your template on a copy of your website and upload to my demo server for you to view and test.
Step 4 - Template delivery
I can either transfer the copy of your template and site from my development server to your server, install and configure the template on your website or provide you with an installable template and instructions. Please indicate which option when requesting your quote.
Requesting your quote
I can take your screenshots or existing HTML and CSS and create your custom template.
Ideally your design will be in layered Photoshop PSD files but JPG, PNG and PDF screenshots can also be used. Screenshots should include
- Home page
- An article page showing styling for headings, fonts, lists etc
- Category blog and/or list
- Contact us page
- Menus, login, search etc
- Module styles
- Styling required for any extensions
If you only have flattened and/or not to scale PSD, JPEG or PNG files I can still use these but there will be more work involved in creating your template.
Minimum requirements for this service are
- This is a template development only service so you will need to have a live, up to date Joomla website.
- Your Joomla website needs to have all the extensions you have defined for your new template
- You can provide your site as a backup or allow me to install a cloning extension so that I can copy your website and develop your template in my secure development environment.
- You will need to provide any individual images to be used in your new template.