This course is for experienced web designers only who would to start develop custom Joomla websites and templates for their clients. You must be experienced in hand coding static XHTML and CSS web pages as well as being experienced in basic Joomla administration.
This course covers
- Planning and designing a Joomla website
- Installing and configuring Joomla including selecting a suitable hosting company and site security
- Selecting suitable extensions
- Backing up and moving Joomla websites
- Upgrading and migrating from older versions of Joomla
- Creating Joomla templates including how to convert an existing HTML design into a Joomla template
- Responsive templates and using Twitter Bootstrap
- Pros and cons of responsive templates
- Using menu assignment and template overrides to achieve layout and styling changes using only one template.
Duration 10 hours over 2 days
Cost £1995.00 per person
Available locations: Sittingbourne Office (Kent)
Full payment is payable at the time of booking. No refund will be given if you cancel your course less than 14 days before your course date.