Are you concerned there is something wrong with your Joomla website? Do you think your Joomla website has been hacked? Does your Joomla website need updating? Has your website been set-up correctly? Is your website under performing? How does your website compare to your competitors? How easy is it for site visitors to use your website? The Joomla website health check and review report will answer all these questions and more. The report will detail any issues found and make recommendations where appropriate.
Our Joomla website health check and site review covers all aspects covered by our Joomla Website Security Audit but also reviews your Joomla website design, structure, content and performance.
Joomla website review:
- Review your extensions and content
- Is your website mobile friendly and responsive on multiple devices?
- Review your site structure and navigation
- Review your site design and layout
- Website Performance
- How relevant is your website to its target audience?
- How prominently does your site appear on leading search engines such as Google?
- Is your website optimised for search engines?
- How does your website compare to your main competitors?
- Does your website meet accessibility standards?
- Review your web hosting environment
Joomla website health check:
- Check which version of Joomla and 3rd party extensions are installed
- Check your Joomla website and extensions have been correctly installed and configured
- Review your Joomla site set-up and security measures in place
- Review your Joomla configuration
- Review your site structure and accessibility
- Scan your website files for potentially malicious code
Review 3rd party extensions in use
- Are all the extensions you have installed used?
- Check extension versions
- Check against the extension known vulnerabilities list
Joomla website health check and website review from £245.00