The only cookes currently used on this website are:
Required - session cookie - this expires when you close your browser or log out of the website
Required - Google cookie for forms reCaptcha security check
Sarah Hayes is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our website visitors and customers.
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please review this Policy regularly.
We are registered with the ICO
Organisation name: Ms Sarah Anne Hayes
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, complete an online form or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information collected by Google reCaptcha or Analytics
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not be used to identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
In addition to this your IP address may be logged by our website and server firewalls and website forms. Your IP address is captured for security purposes only.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To help us improve user experience on our website
- In the management of your customer account.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We will never provide your details to a third party, other than when required to do so by law.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- For security reasons if your website activity results in a criminal offence or has legal implications.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. All information held by us can be accessed by you logging into your customer account.